Wednesday, November 19, 2008

About Me

My name is George Castro and I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Life Coach, and Parent Coach. I have worked in the non-profit sector for close to twenty years and have worked extensively with children and adolescents. I have created school based therapy programs for elementary, middle, and high schools. I have directed pre-school day treatment for children with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. I co-founded and was President and CEO of a company that provided parenting classes to Santa Ana Unified in conjunction with WestEd. More recently, I have just completed my book "The Re-Parenting Revolution" which is based on the premise that all children have gifts, talents, and skills that they are developing. It is our job as parents to empower, support, and inspire these strengths in our children through conscious parenting.

No comments: